Tesco Raspberry And Passion Fruit Gateau 900G
- Energy742kJ 176kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 988.77kJ (235.11kcal)
- Sponge cake filled with vanilla flavour cream mousse, raspberry sauce and passionfruit sauce on a short crust pastry, glazed with mandarin jelly and decorated with dark chocolate drops.
- Mousse and sponge layers with tangy raspberry and passionfruit filling
INGREDIENTS: Single Cream (Milk) (28%), Sugar, Wheat Flour, Raspberry (8%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Egg, Water, Mandarin, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Passion Fruit Juice (3%), Maize Starch, Palm Oil, Wheat Starch, Glucose Syrup, Apple Pulp, Dark Chocolate Drops(Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Concentrated Butter (Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins)), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate, Calcium Sulphate, Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Chloride), Concentrated Orange Juice, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Rapeseed Oil, Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Carob Gum), Whey Powder (Milk), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring, Coconut Oil, Salt, Dried Whole Milk, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Milk Sugar, Milk Proteins, Carrot Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packagingDefrost thoroughly for a minimum of 5 hours in the refrigeratorAlternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 1/2 - 4 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and use on the same dayDo not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/12 of a gateau (75g)|
|Energy||988.77kJ (235.11kcal)||741.58kJ (176.33kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016