- Energy824kJ 198kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1649kJ / 396kcal
- Uncured pork blended with a sweet and smoky sauce in a hot water crust pastry, topped with poppy seeds.
- 6 BBQ Pork Pies Uncured pork blended with a sweet and smoky sauce. Our pork pies are made by award winning pie makers who have been crafting pork pies in Leicestershire since 1824. The recipe uses selected cuts of pork which are seasoned and encased in rich hot water crust pastry for a crisp finish.
- CRISP PASTRY Uncured pork blended with a sweet and smoky sauce.
- Pack size: 300g
INGREDIENTS LIST: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour
Sweet And Smoky Barbecue Seasoning contains: Demerara Sugar, Smoked Paprika, Tomato Powder, Smoked Salt, Paprika, Maize Starch, Caramel, Maltodextrin, Chilli, Chilli Powder.
Barbecue Sauce contains: Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Fructose, Molasses, Tomato Purée, Water, Mustard Powder, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Worcestershire Sauce Powder, Maize Starch, Dried Garlic, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper.
Worcestershire Sauce Powder contains: Spirit Vinegar, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Onion, Salt, Tamarind Extract, Garlic, Ginger, Clove.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pork (27%), Pork Lard, Pork Fat, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Poppy Seed, Sweet And Smoky Barbecue Seasoning, Potato Starch, Barbecue Sauce, Pasteurised Egg, Garlic Purée, Honey, Salt, Pork Gelatine, Smoked Paprika, Smoked Salt, White Pepper, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Wrap. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pie (50g)|
|Energy||1649kJ / 396kcal||824kJ / 198kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019