Nivea Face Care Essential Micellar Wipes 25 Pack
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Cleansing Micellar Wipes
- 1. Micellar technology gently lifts away even waterproof make-up like a magnet
- 2. Cleanses deeply, no residues
- 3. Moisturises and leaves skin feeling soft and cared for
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Cleansing Micellar Wipes contain NIVEA Micellar Water enriched with Vitamin E:
- In one step, cleanses deeply and removes even waterproof make-up.
- Moisturises and leaves skin feeling soft and care for.
- The extra soft wipes with Micellar Water and Vitamin E respect the skin's natural moisture balance are suitable for daily use.
- See and feel healthy looking skin
- The skin is cleansed, refreshed and moisturised, feeling wonderfully soft and eyelashes are protected.
- The Nivea Philosophy
- NIVEA® uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that bring out the natural beauty of your skin - to make you look and feel your best.
- Lash protect
- For face, eyes and lips
- Nivea micellar water with vitamin E
- Especially mild to the delicate eye area
- Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Poloxamer 124, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Parfum
Preparation and Usage
- Gently cleanse face, neck and eye are with the soft wipe, keeping eyes closed. Carefully reseal the bag after use with self-adhesive label to prevent drying out. Do not flush.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
25 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016