- Energy937kJ 223kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 852kJ / 202kcal
- Puff pastry lattice filled with chicken pieces in a mushroom sauce and sprinkled with a cheese and parsley crumb.
- Filled with succulent chicken breast and chopped button mushrooms
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mushroom (17%), Chicken Breast (14%), Milk, Onion, Palm Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Dextrose, Garlic Purée, Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Cheese Powder (Milk), Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Parsley, Pea Protein, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Mushroom Powder, Black Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Yeast Extract, Cider Vinegar, Onion Powder, Potato Starch, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Turmeric, Lovage Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C / 200°C Fan / Gas 6 20-25 min Place on a baking tray in the middle of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Republic of Ireland
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One lattice (110g**)|
|Energy||852kJ / 202kcal||937kJ / 223kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019