Tesco Pork Joint With Crackling 1.2Kg
- Energy934kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 747.10kJ (179.25kcal)
- Rind on boneless pork shoulder joint.
- Pork shoulder joint, hand scored by butchers for crispy crackling
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler. \nImportant: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 3 hours 20 mins For a crispier crackling, coat with a layer of oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Cover tray with foil and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 2 hours 35 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully remove the foil cover from the tray. Increase oven temperature to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 and place back in the oven for a further 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes before carving. To Carve: Place a serving fork in the centre of the joint and hold firmly, carefully remove ties. Remove the crackling by carefully sliding a sharp knife under the crackling and gently peeling it away. If necessary the crackling can be placed back into the oven to allow it to crisp up further. Carve joint into slices.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove outer packaging and film.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||747.10kJ (179.25kcal)||933.88kJ (224.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016