- Energy2251kJ 539kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 750kJ / 180kcal
- Aberdeen Angus dry aged beef sirloin steak.
- This sirloin has been expertly prepared by our butchers using joints selected for the dry ageing process. Our sirloin is dry aged for 14 days to intensify the flavour a process of hanging the meat on the bone. In total, it's matured for 32 days, creating a more tender, rich taste and texture. Finally, the meat is skilfully hand trimmed so that only the most succulent parts remain. Aberdeen Angus beef has long been known as a prime cattle breed. It's celebrated for its rich, full flavour and perfectly tender texture, thanks to the unique marbling of fat that runs through the meat. Ours comes from trusted British farmers so we can be sure the quality is always exceptional. Sirloin is a prime cut of beef, perfect for grilling or frying.
- Tender beef, 32 days matured and dry aged for full depth of flavour.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan fry 4-6 mins Rub or brush with a little oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a heavy based frying pan over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until smoking. Place steak in the dry pan and cook over a high heat for 1 minute each side. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for a further 1 minute each side (rare), 1 1/2 minute each side (medium) or 2 minutes each side (well done). Allow steak to rest for 3 minutes before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat
Packed in United Kingdom
Preparation and Usage
Allow steak to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature before cooking.
Number of uses
- Vacuum packed for freshness.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical steak (300g)|
|Energy||750kJ / 180kcal||2251kJ / 539kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Vacuum packed for freshness.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019