- Choose Dove Go fresh 0% Aluminium Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant to start your day feeling fresh and invigorated. It is an aluminium free deodorant with 0% alcohol to keep you odour free and feeling fresh for up to 24 hours. It also has 1/4 moisturising cream and vitamin B3 to help your delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving.
- This skin friendly deodorant without aluminium salts keeps you beautifully fragranced all day. Its refreshing, light cucumber and green tea scent will keep you feeling fresh and ready to take on the day.
- Aluminium free, gentle on your skin and with freshness that lasts, what better way is there to start your day?
- What is the difference between Dove deodorants and Dove anti-perspirants?
- To control body odour and feel fresh, Dove offers a choice of either anti-perspirant or deodorant products, both help to reduce body odour.
- If you want to prevent wetness and odour, choose an anti-perspirant to keep sweat and odour at bay because aluminium salts in anti-perspirants help to control the flow of sweat to keep you dry.
- If wetness is not an issue for you, you can choose to use a deodorant to feel fresh, such as Dove 0% Aluminium Cucumber & Green Tea deodorant.
- Dove Cucumber & Green Tea deodorant with 0% aluminium salts and 0% alcohol
- Contains our unique 1/4 moisturising cream and vitamin B3 for soft and smooth underarms
- Provides up to 24 hours of freshness
- Helps prevent odour with a refreshing cucumber & green tea scent
- Comes in an easy to apply deodorant spray
- Also available in a deodorant roll on
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethyl Citrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Niacinamide, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol directions: hold can 15cm from the body and spray for as long as your normal body spray. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016