Dove Invisible Care Anti Perspirant 250Ml
- Colours and deodorants both have the power to boost our confidence. And when the last thing you want to worry about is finding white marks on your favourite clothes, we’ve got the perfect thing to tie the two together, Dove Invisible Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
- Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours, Dove Invisible Care gives you the freedom to wear the brightest, boldest colours safe in the knowledge that you’ll be free of incidents. With our 1/4 moisturizing cream and 0% alcohol formula, using Dove Invisible Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant helps your delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving. Pair it with your most colourful clothes and forget about those deodorant stains for good.
- Choose Dove Invisible Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant to give your morning a floral touch with the certainty of no white marks and 48 hours protection for your underarms.
- For the best results, use your anti-perspirant spray after showering, when your skin is dry and cool. Shake the can well, hold it 15cm from your underarms, and give each underarm a quick spray, about two seconds should do the trick. Then you’re ready to go, and you can rely on Dove Invisible Care to keep you smelling and feeling great all day.
- Dove Spray Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Care 250ml provides up to 48 hours of anti-perspirant protection
- Contains 1/4 moisturising cream for even softer and smoother underarms
- 0% alcohol to help reduce irritation to the skin
- Helps delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving
- Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours
- Floral touch fragrance
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol caution: shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016