- Environmentally damaging
View more safety information
DANGER Danger: Contains Sodium hypochlorite, Sodium hydroxide, Amines, C12-18-alkyldimethyl, N-oxides. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe fume. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/ physician. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Store locked up. Dispose of contents /container in accordance with local regulations. Keep only in original container. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep container tightly closed in a cool place and store bottle upright. Contains < 5% chlorine-based bleaching agents, soap, amphoteric surfactants. IMPORTANT: Open carefully. Do not use in toilets or sinks with waste disposal units. Avoid gold plated fittings, worn or damaged enamel or chrome.