- Energy1105kJ 263kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 819kJ / 195kcal
- Cod (Gadus morhua) fillets in a gluten free coating.
- Generously coated in a gluten free crumb for a crispy texture. Responsibly Sourced. 100% cod fillet, wild caught by selected fishermen from the seas of the North East Atlantic. Our wheat, gluten and milk free products have been made for you so that you don’t have to miss out on the food you love. Using high quality ingredients, they deliver the taste you expect without the compromise. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish) (66%), Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Flour, Water, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical cod fillet (135g**)|
|Energy||819kJ / 195kcal||1105kJ / 263kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019