- Energy750kJ 178kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 834kJ / 198kcal
- Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet strips in a gluten free coating.
- Generously coated in a gluten free crumb for a crispy texture. Responsibly Sourced. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Feel free to enjoy the foods you love with our Free From range that champions great taste and inspiring food to suit any occasion. 100% fillet, caught in the wild and generously coated in a gluten free crumb for a crispy texture.
- Responsibly Sourced. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Free from food awards 2019 gold
- Gluten, wheat, milk free
- Pack size: 200G
INGREDIENTS: Haddock (Fish) (60%), Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Maize Flour, Water, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Pepper, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 11-13 mins.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 17-20 mins.
Produced in the U.K., Caught in the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Check Locally Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (90g**)|
|Energy||834kJ / 198kcal||750kJ / 178kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 200g typically weighs 180g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020