- Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Dry Hair Shampoo
- Visit www.garnier.co.uk to find out more.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk & Macadamia range for nourished, soft and supple hair.
- Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Range: our ultimate care blended with coconut milk & macadamia nut oil for naturally beautiful hair.
- Ultimate Blends Promise: Ultimate Blends has been sourced from nature and blended with love by Garnier. We promise to be good to your hair and respectful of our environment.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends hair care products have been sourced from nature and blended with love since 1982. Good to your hair and the world we live in, discover our wholesome blends for naturally beautiful hair, every day.
- We learn a lot from nature, and take a wealth of goodness from it - the most important being how to take care of your hair. So, it's only fair we give something back. Just as we promise to be good to your hair, we also promise to be good to the world we live in. We're by no means perfect - there's always more to be done - but for this reason, we are striving to do more every day to help in preserving this beautiful planet.
- At Ultimate Blends, wherever possible we promise to be good to your hair and good to the world we live in - this is why our products are:
- - Paraben-free: Our hair care formulas contain no parabens.
- - Renewable: We try, where possible, to source our ingredients from renewable sources.
- - Recyclable: Our bottles are made from 30% recycled plastic and are 100% recyclable.
- - Sustainable: Our products are produced in factories committed to sustainable production methods.
- - Terracycle®: Partnered with Terracycle® to keep beauty products out of landfills.
- Our ultimate remedy for nourished, soft and supple hair. The Wholesome Nourisher is enriched with natural extracts of coconut milk & macadamia nut oil for dry hair.
- Our crème de la crème hair saviour. Coconut milk and macadamia are blended with love in a delicately scented, creamy formula to nourish hair, leaving it smooth and full of shine. Hair is replenished and nourished to give it shine and suppleness. Soak it up.
- Discover the naturally derived ingredients:
- The Wholesome Nourisher is enriched with extracts of softening coconut milk, renewably sourced from French Polynesia. The formulas also include natural extracts of yummy macadamia, rich in omega-3 and sustainably sourced from Guatemala. Each blend combines well known trusted ingredients that complement each other.
- Goes well with
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Dry Hair Conditioner 360ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Dry Hair Treatment Mask 300ml, Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hair Oil for Frizzy Hair 150ml
- Nourishes & replenishes dry hair with suppleness
- Leaves hair smooth and full of shine
- Ultimate care for naturally beautiful hair, every day
- Enriched with natural extracts
- No parabens - all our formulas are paraben-free
- Pack size: 360ml
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract / Coconut Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to Apply Our Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk & Macadamia Shampoo:
- Massage our Macadamia Oil Shampoo into wet hair. Lather, rinse, and follow with Ultimate Blends Coconut Milk Conditioner. For intense care, indulge in our Coconut Hair Mask.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0854 375
- ROI: 1800 818 675
- W6 8AZ.
360 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016