- Energy1848 kJ 442 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 546kJ
- Pieces of Cod Fillet and Spinach in a Cheese and Garlic Sauce with Sliced Potatoes and a Cheddar Cheese Topping
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- Pieces of Cod fillet, spinach & sliced potato in a cheese & garlic sauce topped with Cheddar cheese
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 360g
Sliced Potato (33%) [Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose], Cod (23%) (Fish), Water, Whole Milk, Cheddar Cheese (7%) (Milk), Spinach (2%), Cream (Milk), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Garlic Puree, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg
Keep frozen, Store at 18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Cod, Spinach, Cheese and Potato Gratin is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.
- Microwave (From Frozen): 6 1/2 mins to microwave
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place tray onto a microwaveable plate and cook on Full Power in the centre of the turntable as follows:
- 800W 7 1/2 mins, stand for 1 min
- 900W 6 1/2 mins, stand for 1 min
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 45 mins to oven bake in a conventional sized oven 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 45 minutes (fan oven 40 minutes). Remove from oven on baking tray & stand for 1 minute.
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving this Cod, Spinach, Cheese & Potato Gratin with green beans drizzled with melted butter & orange zest.
- Enjoy with a well-chilled glass of unoaked Chardonnay.
Number of uses
1 Pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tray
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
360 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each pack oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||3.0g||10.0g||50%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.9g||2.9g||3%||90g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016