- Energy1848kJ 442 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 546kJ
- Pieces of Cod Fillet and Spinach in a Cheese and Garlic Sauce with Sliced Potatoes and a Cheddar Cheese Topping
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Pieces of cod fillet, spinach & sliced potato in a cheese & garlic sauce topped with Cheddar cheese
- Restaurant Quality Fish
- Our Gastro range is the best way to create your own restaurant experience at home.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 360g
Sliced Potato (33%) [Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose], Cod (23%) (Fish), Water, Whole Milk, Cheddar Cheese (7%) (Milk), Spinach (2%), Cream (Milk), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Garlic Puree, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg
Keep frozenStore at -18°C or below Do not re-freeze once defrosted
Instructions: Our Cod, Spinach and Potato Gratin is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 6
Pre-heat the oven. Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 45 minutes. (Fan oven 40 minutes). Remove from oven on baking tray & stand for 1 minute.
Preparation and Usage
- For the Perfect Evening Meal
- Try serving this Cod, Spinach, Cheese & Potato Gratin with green beans drizzled with melted butter & orange zest.
- Enjoy with a glass of well chilled Unoaked Chardonnay
Number of uses
Pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Here to help!
- Visit us at....www.youngsseafood.co.uk for FAQ's
- Email us at...firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at...0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
- Write to us at...
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each pack oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||3.0g||10.0g||50%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.9g||2.9g||3%||90g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019