- Restore the sparkle of your outdoor areas with new Cif Outdoor Rust Spray.
- The specialist Rust Remover spray has been scientifically formulated to remove rust from all outdoor surfaces, leaving surfaces looking at their best.
- At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while caring for surfaces at the same time. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
- Try also the rest of the New Outdoor range: Cif Outdoor BBQ spray, Cif Outdoor Mould & Moss Stain Remover spray, Cif Outdoor Furniture big wipes and Cif Outdoor multi-purpose cream for your outdoor cleaning jobs.
- How to use:
- To remove rust, spray the product onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean and rinse. For shinier results, wipe with a dry and clean cloth. For tough rust, leave for a few minutes before wiping. Nozzle opening / closure: push down the safety clasp while turning the nozzle of the sprayer into the working position. After use, always turn the nozzle back into the Stop position. Keep in a cool place and store upright.
- Do not use on marble, natural stones or painted wood. For use on painted or new / unusual surfaces, test on a small inconspicuous area first. Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium and enamel.
- For hips and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- New Cif outdoor range
- Outdoor rust spray
- Powerful rust remover
- Can be used on a wide range of outdoor surfaces
- Leaves your outdoor surfaces sparkling clean
- Pack size: 450millilitre
<5% Non ionic surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Flammable until fully dry. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfied Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Danger: causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Contains sulphamic acid, c9-11 pareth - 8. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves; wear eye or face protection. Do not breathe dust or mist. If swallowed: rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water, shower. Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician. If inhaled: remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up and upright. Keep in a cool place. Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016