- Salted caramel ice cream coated with milk chocolate (27%)
- Rich and indulgent. Velvety smooth caramel flavour ice cream, dipped in Magnum classic chocolate made from our highest quality cocoa. These Magnums are crafted with chocolate made from our high quality sustainable cocoa, which is fully Rainforest Alliance certified. Our philosophy: Since 1989, Pleasure Seekers around the world have been discovering Magnum. Thick Chocolate. Velvety ice cream. The perfect balance. Magnum never stopped working, adding new flavours. New textures. We love film, we love fashion. We believe a day without pleasure is a day lost. So make time to indulge in a little glamour. Our chocolate: We’re working closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey. Magnum also has a wide range of ice creams: Magnum Classic, Magnum White Chocolate, Magnum Double Chocolate, Magnum Double Caramel, Magnum Mini Classic, Almond & White and many others. Which one will satisfy your indulgence? Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It's about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the way. Have you tried Magnum Tubs? The unique Magnum experience with cracking chocolate and velvety ice cream in a tub #madetobebroken
- Magnum salted caramel chocolate ice cream
- Salted caramel ice cream covered in cracking Magnum milk chocolate
- 4 ice cream sticks x 100ml
- Ultimate caramel indulgence
- Frozen ice cream to be stored at -18˚C
- Magnum chocolate uses Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa
- Pack size: 400millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, cocoa butter¹, cocoa mass¹, water, coconut oil, caramelised sugar syrup (4%), glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, whole MILK powder, whey solids (MILK), butteroil (MILK), emulsifiers (E471, SOY lecithin, E476), sea salt, stabilisers (E410, E412, E407), flavourings. ¹Rainforest Alliance Certified™
Storage temperature -18⁰C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK
- Freepost ADM3940
- London SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1292 kJ||956 kJ||956 kJ||11%|
|Energy (kcal)||308 kcal||228 kcal||228 kcal||11%|
|Fat (g)||19 g||14 g||14 g||20%|
|of which saturates (g)||13 g||9.8 g||9.8 g||49%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||30 g||22 g||22 g||8%|
|of which sugars (g)||27 g||20 g||20 g||22%|
|Protein (g)||3.3 g||2.4 g||2.4 g||5%|
|Salt (g)||0.47 g||0.35 g||0.35 g||6%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 4 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016