Youngs King Prawn And Scallop Butter Sauce 200G
- Raw King Prawns and Raw Roeless Scallops in a Protective Ice Glaze with Lemon and Pink Peppercorn Butter
- Responsibly farmed juicy king prawns & frozen at sea sweet scallops with a delicate lemon & pink peppercorn butter
- Simply pan fry in 3 mins once defrosted
- Pack size: 200g
King Prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (45%), Scallops (Zygochlamys Patagonica) (Mollusc) (40%), Lemon and Pink Peppercorn Butter Pellet (15%) [Unsalted Butter (Milk), Lemon Zest (8%), Lemon Juice from Concentrate (4%), Cornflour, Lemon Juice (2%), Parsley, Ground Black Pepper, Emulsifier: Lecithin; Salt, Pink Peppercorns (0.2%)], Water (as a protective ice glaze on the King Prawns and Scallops)
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C below. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours, do not re-freeze.
- Shallow Fry (From Frozen): Our King Prawns and Scallops with Lemon and Pink Peppercorn Butter are best pan fried. Defrost thoroughly before use, drain off any excess liquid before cooking. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances very, these are guidelines only.
- Pre-heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Remove all packaging.
- Gently add the King Prawns, Scallops and lemon and pink peppercorn butters to the pan and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Fish Catch Area
King Prawns farmed in Indonesia. Scallops in the South West Atlantic Ocean
Fish Catch Method
Caught by trawl
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Pouch
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all shell, some may remain.
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g pan fried contains||Each half pack pan fried contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||6.5g||5.3g||26%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.3g||0.2g||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult 8400kJ / 2000kcal||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016