- Energy2878kJ 685kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 568kJ / 135kcal
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Rice, Chicken Breast (15%), Water, Cooked Noodles, Bean Sprouts, Carrot, Sugar, Onion, Rice Vinegar, Pineapple Juice From Concentrate, Peas, Sesame Oil, Ginger, Pineapple, Garlic, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut, Rice Wine, Pasteurised Egg, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Tomato Purée, Flavouring, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Soya Bean, Chicken Extract, Red Chilli, Wheat, Mushroom, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Mustard Flour, Colour (Paprika Extract), Cinnamon, Rice Flour, Cayenne Pepper, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, White Pepper, Star Anise Powder, Cumin Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Lemon Juice, Spring Onion, Wheat Flour, Fermented Black Soya Bean, Garlic Purée, Fennel Powder, Ginger Powder, Paprika, Nutmeg Powder, Clove Powder, Black Pepper, Maize Starch, Lemon Peel Powder.
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Rice, Rapeseed Oil.
Cooked Noodles contains: Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- May contain almond and cashew.Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 7 / 6 mins
Heat on full power and stir half way through heating.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer sleeve
- Pierce film lid.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (507g**)|
|Energy||568kJ / 135kcal||2878kJ / 685kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019