Niquitin Extra Fresh Mint Gum 2Mg 100S
- Extra Fresh Mint Medicated Chewing Gum
- NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint has unique Triple Flavour Technology, with an intense mint burst and layers and layers of freshness. Extra Fresh Mint gum is used for helping to reduce withdrawal symptoms including the irritability and frustration many feel in the first few weeks of a quit attempt. Using the gum when you have the urge to smoke helps give your body the nicotine its craving, which can help you to quit smoking. Contains nicotine. Requires willpower. Always read the leaflet
- For those who smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day
- Relieves cravings and helps you to overcome the urge to smoke
Each piece of Gum contains 2 mg Nicotine (as Nicotine Resinate), Gum Base contains Butylated Hydroxyl Toluene (E321), Sorbitol (E420), Xylitol (E967), Calcium Carbonate (E170), Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous (E500), Glycerol (E422), Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Sucralose (E995), Talc and Flavours, Coating contains Xylitol (E967), Mannitol (E421), Acacia (E414), Sucralose (E955), Carnauba Wax (E903), Titanium Dioxide, Talc and flavours
Do not store above 25°C., Store in the original package.
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Stopping smoking straightaway (adults and children 12 years and over):
- Have a piece of NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint Gum when you have an urge to smoke. Use 8- 12 pieces of gum (maximum 15) for up to 6 weeks, then gradually phase out their use. Stop using Nicotine Gum when you are using 1 or 2 a day.
- Cutting down, perhaps before quitting completely (adults 18 years and over): Have a piece of NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint Gum instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Cut down your cigarettes by as many as possible. As soon as you feel able, follow the instructions for stopping smoking straightaway above.
- Stopping smoking for short periods of time (adults 18 years and over): Have a piece of NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint Gum instead of a cigarette when you feel a strong urge to smoke. Use a piece of NiQuitin Extra Fresh Mint Gum every 1-2 hours.
- See leaflet for further information.
- Omega Pharma Ltd.,
- 32 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
- SW1V 2SA,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Keep out of sight and reach of children. DO NOT USE If you are allergic to the ingredients listed on the side panel. If you are under 12 years old. CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL If you have or recently had heart problems. If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat. Before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from a healthcare professional or support programme.
100 x Gums
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019