- Vanilla dairy free ice cream with chocolate sandwich cookies (12%) & peanut butter swirls (12%)
- Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming… it really is Non-Dairy! When our fans asked us to offer dairy-free options, we said “why not?!” So we got busy in the kitchen, tasting, testing, and tweaking. Offering a dairy less ice cream we could be proud to put our name on was no small task. It took nearly three years to perfect the recipe but dig in, and we think you’ll agree that this sweet treat is ridiculously delicious. In fact, Peanut Butter & Cookies Non-Dairy was so good that some folks around the Ben & Jerry's office couldn’t believe it was made with almond milk. Of course, being the overachievers that we are, going dairy-free was not enough, so we also made it 100% certified vegan, too. It’s as good as it gets, all while remaining boldly loaded with the chunks and swirls you’d expect from Ben & Jerry’s. The best ice cream is nothing without great ingredients. That’s why Ben & Jerry’s is committed to crafting its products in the most responsible way possible. All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with non GMO sourced, certified vegan ingredients, and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.
- Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Peanut Butter Cookies Ice Cream Tub
- Vegan ice cream! It's Ben & Jerry's with everything but the cow! Vanilla non-dairy ice cream with chocolate sandwich cookies & crunchy peanut butter swirls
- We operate on a three part mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone that’s connected to our business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbours alike
- Includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar, and vanilla
- Made with Almonds and Certified Vegan, vegetarian
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Pack size: 500ml
Water, sugar, vegetable oils (coconut, PEANUT, sunflower), PEANUT paste and pieces (9%), glucose syrup, WHEAT flour, ALMOND paste (2%), fat reduced cocoa powder, pea protein, vanilla extract, emulsifiers (sunflower lecithin, SOY lecithin), salt, stabilisers (guar gum, locust bean gum), raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), natural flavouring. Sugar, cocoa, vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 19%ᶠ. ᶠ Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Store at -18°C
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1185 kJ||960 kJ||960 kJ||11%|
|Energy (kcal)||282 kcal||229 kcal||229 kcal||11%|
|Fat (g)||17 g||13 g||13 g||19%|
|of which saturates (g)||7.9 g||6.4 g||6.4 g||32%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||30 g||24 g||24 g||9%|
|of which sugars (g)||19 g||16 g||16 g||18%|
|Protein (g)||4.2 g||3.4 g||3.4 g||7%|
|Salt (g)||0.36 g||0.29 g||0.29 g||5%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 5 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019