Ben & Jerry's Dairy Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream 500Ml
- Chocolate dairy free ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces (13%)
- Decadent chocolate with fabulously fudgy brownies in a 100% vegan-certified Non-Dairy version of a Ben & Jerry’s hit flavour. Some might call it impossible, we just call it dessert. It took three years of tasting and tweaking to perfect Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy recipe. Ultimately, almond milk is what made the magic happen, creating the smooth and creamy texture you crave. Of course, achieving all the funky chunks and sweet swirls – without dairy, eggs, or honey – was no simple task. Yet the work (and wait) was worth it. In fact, the finished product is so good that, in the case of Chocolate Fudge Brownie, many devout dairy fans are giving praise to the almond milk alternative. Equally awesome is that the brownies in this Non-Dairy fan favourite come from Greyston Bakery, located in Yonkers, New York. Since 1982, this social enterprise has been battling poverty by offering education and employment to residents who need it most. The good vibes don’t stop there. All of Ben & Jerry’s dairy-free ice creams are made with non-GMO-sourced, certified vegan ingredients, and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. Not to mention that all the goodness is wrapped in responsibly sourced packaging so you can feel good about what’s in your freezer.
- Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Tub
- Chocolate Non Dairy ice cream with chocolate fudge brownies
- We operate on a three-part mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone that’s connected to our business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbours alike
- Includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar, and vanilla
- Made With Almonds and Certified Vegan, vegetarian
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Water, sugar, vegetable oil (coconut, fully refined soybean), cocoa powder (4%), WHEAT flour, ALMOND paste (3%), glucose syrup, pea protein, fat reduced cocoa powder, emulsifiers (sunflower lecithin, SOY lecithin), flavourings, corn starch, stabilisers (guar gum, locust bean gum), vanilla extract, salt, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), malted BARLEY. Sugar, cocoa, vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 23%ᶠ. ᶠVisit www.info.fairtrade.net
Store at -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||911 kJ||719 kJ||719 kJ||9%|
|Energy (kcal)||217 kcal||171 kcal||171 kcal||9%|
|Fat (g)||11 g||8.9 g||8.9 g||13%|
|of which saturates (g)||6.6 g||5.2 g||5.2 g||26%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||26 g||21 g||21 g||8%|
|of which sugars (g)||21 g||16 g||16 g||18%|
|Protein (g)||2.9 g||2.3 g||2.3 g||5%|
|Salt (g)||0.09 g||0.07 g||0.07 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 5 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016