Ben & Jerry's Dairy Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream 500Ml
- Chocolate dairy free ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces (14%)
- Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
- You dared us to go dairy-less... and we did! Our fabulously fudgy brownies have come from New York's Greyston Bakery in Yonkers since '88, where baking is part of their greater-good mission to help provide jobs & training to low-income city residents (they don't hire people to bake brownies; they bake brownies to hire people!)... and they've created a vegan brownie we can use to bring you taste like no udder.
- Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Tub
- Everything but the cow! Chocolate dairy-free ice cream with chocolate brownie pieces
- Ben & Jerry's operates on a three-part mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone that's connected to our business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers, and neighbours alike
- Includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar, and vanilla
- Made With Almonds and Certified Vegan
- Ben & Jerry's uses responsibly sourced packaging
- Pack size: 500ml
Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Fully Refined Soybean), Cocoa Powder (4%), Wheat Flour, Almond Paste (3%), Glucose Syrup, Pea Protein, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder , Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, Soy Lecithin), Flavourings, Corn Starch, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Vanilla Extract, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Malted Barley, Sugar, Almonds, Cocoa, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 25 %
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
Store at -18ºC., For Best Before End see bottom of container.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Free Post ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Cone Phone: 0800 169 6123
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
- Cone Phone: 1850 882 301
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml = 2 x scoops**||%* Per 2 x scoops**|
|Energy||928 kJ||733 kJ||-|
|-||222 kcal||175 kcal||9%|
|Fat||11 g||9 g||13%|
|of which saturates||6,7 g||5,3 g||27%|
|Carbohydrates||26 g||21 g||8%|
|of which sugars||22 g||17 g||19%|
|Protein||2,9 g||2,3 g||5%|
|Salt||0,12 g||0,09 g||2%|
|*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**2 x scoop = 100ml = 79g, 500ml = 5 x (2x scoop)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016