- Pure Freshmatic Max Soft Cotton
- Just fragrance, no wet spray*
- *Compared to traditional Air Wick aerosols
- 60 days of fragrance**
- **Lasts for up to 60 days per can based on the lowest fragrance intensity setting.
- Air Wick Pure Freshmatic Max Soft Cotton releases bursts of fragrance to constantly freshen your home and neutralize odours. No wet spray so you can enjoy more fragrance in the air and less on the floor.
- No added water
- Neutralizes odours
- Pack size: 250ml
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Set device to Off before inserting refill. Always Direct Away From Face. Switch on - device sprays after 15 seconds.
- Only approved for use with Freshmatic Gadgets.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
250 Millilitres ℮
AIRWICK A/FRESH FRESHMATIC PURE COTTON REF 250ML
DANGER AIR WICK Pure Freshmatic Max Soft Cotton Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container - May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Use only as directed. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. DANGER Contains d-Limonene, Citral, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde, Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019