- Brut - White Spanish Wine
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 20cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Delicious sparkling wine with apple, pear and lemon flavours that delight your tastebuds, revealing a hint of sweetness and plenty of refreshing fizz. A treat to drink on its own or with just about anything from pizza to apple pie
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
Airén , Chardonnay, Viura
- Using the same "Charmat" method as Prosecco, this wine is made from an optimal blend of local grape varieties, with a second fermentation in pressurised tank at a controlled temperature of 18ªC for 7 to 10 days. The wine is cooled and allowed to mature to allow for greater integration of bubbles. It will remain in tank until bottling.
- The Solís family had a background in the wine trade since the nineteenth century through the Camino Real, linking Madrid and Andalucia. The history of the winery, which has maintained its family ownership, has focused on full respect for tradition and thousand-year-old vine cultivation in perfect harmony with the use of the latest technological developments in the production and ageing of quality wines.
- The area of Castilla - La Mancha, located in the central plateau of the Iberian Peninsula, is the world's largest vineyard. Varietal wines, grape juice and sangrias are made in this great wine region. Airén and tempranillo are the most characteristic grapes of this area.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
- This is a pressurised container, open with care.
Name and address
- Félix Solis S.L.,
- Félix Solis S.L.,
Lower age limit
This is a pressurised container, open with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019