- Energy1024kJ 245kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1652kJ
- Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix with Belgian Chocolate
- Well baked!
- Facebook and Instagram
- Now share on social media using #hollywoodbakes
- Log on to my facebook page to see my baking demo videos.
- Check out my website www.paulhollywood.com/products for more handy baking hints and tips.
- I've spent years perfecting my baking, so I'm proud to bring you my baking mixes range.
- Developed to my own recipes, they deliver wonderfully consistent results and help you create artisan-style bakes in your own home.
- What are you waiting for?
- Get baking!
- Paul's recipes tried & tested
- Made with Belgian chocolate
- 100% natural flavours
- Just add: eggs, oil and milk
- No added colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 357g
Sugar, Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Chocolate Powder made with Belgian Chocolate (7%) (Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavouring), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate)
- May also contain Celery and Egg
Store in a cool dry place.Best Before End: See Top of Pack.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- You will need:
- 3 medium eggs
- 150ml sunflower oil
- 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 x 7" greased and lined cake tins
- Paul's Top Tips
- To customise: For an extra twist, add the zest of an orange to the cake mix before baking.
- Mixing: Be careful not to knock all the air out when folding the eggs into the cake mixture. Using a metal spoon or spatula to fold will help.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C / 160°C Fan / Gas Mark 4 and line the cake tins with non-stick baking paper. To a large bowl add the eggs and whisk until doubled in size and are light and fluffy. Add the cake mix, milk and oil to a separate bowl and beat until combined. Fold in the whisked eggs to the cake batter, half at a time, until combined.
- 2 Divide the mixture between the two cake tins.
- 3 Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 20-25 minutes. To test when baked, a skewer inserted into the middle of the cakes should come out clean. Remove the cakes from the tins and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- 4 Once cooled, sandwich the two halves together with your favourite filling, covering the top as well. A buttercream would work very well with this cake.
- And there you have it - A Seriously Chocolatey Fudge Cake!
Number of uses
Makes a cake with 12 slices
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Comments & Queries?
- We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
- UK 0800 022 3397;
- ROI 1800 932814
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||as baked Per 100g||as baked Per 62g slice|
|of which Saturates||3.9g||2.4g|
|of which Sugars||21.8g||13.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019