- Energy1325kJ 314kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1325kJ / 314kcal
- Christmas pudding made with gluten free breadcrumbs and tapioca starch, topped with sweetened dried cranberries and orange vermicelli, with glacé cherries, cider and COURVOISIER® VS Cognac.
- Free From wheat & gluten Orange and Cranberry Christmas pudding.
- with COURVOISIER® VS Cognac.
- Pack size: 200G
Vine Fruits (36%), Sugar, Glacé Cherries (5%), Sweetened Dried Cranberries (4.5%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Cider (4.5%), COURVOISIER® VS Cognac (4%), Vegetable Suet, Orange Vermicelli (2.5%), Free Range Pasteurised Egg, Water, Amontillado Sherry, Brandy, Humectant (Glycerol), Molasses, Rice Flour, Orange Peel, Potato Flour, Maize Starch, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Single Cream (Milk), Ruby Port, Tapioca Starch, Dried Egg White, Lemon Peel, Rice, Stabiliser (Cellulose), Yeast, Mixed Spice, Salt, Maize Flour, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Preservative (Calcium Propionate).
Vine Fruits contain: Raisins, Sultanas, Vostizza Currants.
Glacé Cherries contains: Cherries, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Colour (Anthocyanins), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Sweetened Dried Cranberries contains: Sugar, Cranberries, Sunflower Oil.
Vegetable Suet contains: Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil.
Orange Vermicelli contains: Orange Peel, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
- May contain peanuts, almond, brazil nut, chestnut, hazelnut, macademia nut, pecan, pine nut and pistachio. Contains milk and egg. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Instructions: Leave in plastic basin and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 1 minute 10 seconds (800W) / 1 minute (900W).
Remove the film lid and turn upside down onto a plate.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: For best results steam. Leave in plastic basin with film lid on. Place in a steamer over boiling water, or alternatively, use a large saucepan with a trivet or an upturned heat-resistant saucer. Place the basin on the trivet/saucer and add boiling water to come 1/3 of the way up the basin. Steam with the film lid on for 45 minutes, topping up with boiling water as necessary. Do not allow to boil dry. Remove the film lid and turn upside down onto a plate.
- Remove outer packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1325kJ / 314kcal||1325kJ / 314kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020