- Energy722kJ 172kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2062.68kJ (492.28kcal)
- Milk chocolate flavour candy buttons, white royal icing mix, crisp rice and coloured sugar decorations. Includes paper cones and lollipop sticks.
- Tesco Christmas Tree Lollipop Kit 210g WITH FESTIVE SPRINKLES Everything you need for fun family creations
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Icing Sugar, Palm Oil, Rice, Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dried Egg White, Wheat Starch, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins, Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate), Water, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates(Spirulina Concentrate, Safflower Concentrate, Radish Concentrate, Lemon Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate), Barley Malt Extract, Flavouring, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Coconut Oil, Glazing Agent (Shellac), Vitamins And Minerals (Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once prepared, store in an airtight container and consume within 7 days.
- Adult Supervision RecommendedSetting time: 15 minutesMakes: 6 lollipopsMethod:1. Melt the milk chocolate flavour candy buttons in a bowl over a pan of warm water (do not let the water boil as steam will cause the candy to thicken).2. Once melted, add the crisp rice to the mix, making sure all of the crispies are coated with the candy.3. Take the 6 paper cones and divide the mixture between them evenly. Once filled, insert the lollipop sticks, pushing them all of the way down to the tip of the cones.4. Stand the cones in mugs (not provided) and place them into the refrigerator to set for approximately 15 minutes.5. Once set, remove from the refrigerator, carefully remove the paper cone by tearing off.6. Empty the sachet of icing mix into a small, clean, grease free bowl, add 2 teaspoons of water and mix to a smooth, firm icing.7. Using a piping bag (not provided) pipe a design on the tree and decorate with the coloured sugar decorations.8. Use the box as a display stand by inserting the cardboard tray back into the box, close up the box with adhesive tape, turn it upside down and push the lollipop sticks through the holes and into the tray.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One lollipop (35g)|
|Energy||2062.68kJ (492.28kcal)||721.94kJ (172.30kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016