- An instant pasta in a beef bolognese sauce
- Did you know that spaghetti bolognese is the UK's favourite pasta dish?
- That's probably because you all have great taste, just like Pot Pasta by the makers of the UK's favourite noodle brand, Pot Noodle. The spaghetti made with minced beef in a tomato sauce is quick, delicious and filling. It’s so easy to make (just add hot water!) and only takes 5 minutes. So even if you aren’t a master chef, you can make it. Less time cooking, more time chasing your dreams... Enjoy!
- (Nielsen, Instant Hot Snack MAT Value Sales, May 2017)
- Want to pimp up your noodles or pasta?
- We know the Pot is already perfect but if you’re feeling extra adventurous, then here are some top tips to spice up your pots…
- Pot Noodle Chicken & Mushroom
- So you have your Chicken & Mushroom ready and waiting, why not add in some cheese for an indulgent experience! The noodles are perfect with some melting cheese
- Pot Pasta Beefy Bolognese
- This Italian classic is already magnifico, but why not try adding some olives to the pot to increase those Mediterranean vibes
- Pot Noodle BBQ Pulled Pork
- Ramp up the taste in your BBQ Pulled Pork pot with some crunchy bacon bits
- Pot Noodle Beef & Tomato
- Having a Beef & Tomato flavour Pot Noodle is good enough on its own but try adding some croutons for an even more filling experience
- Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy
- We know you're already bold if you've tried the Bombay Bad Boy, but can you handle it with an extra kick? Add in some extra hot Hellmann's Fruity Habanero sauce for a taste sensation
- Pot Noodle Original Curry
- Original Curry with some diced tomatoes thrown in if you fancy switching it up a bit
- Pot Pasta Cheesy Broccoli
- Get that pasta bake crunch by crushing some crisps on top of your cheesy broccoli pasta
- From the Makers of the UK’s No.1 Noodle brand
- A quick, filling and tasty snack available in 2 more flavours
- Just add boiling water, ready to eat in just 5 minutes
- None of that artificial colours or that preservative stuff
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Made with sustainably grown tomatoes
- Pack size: 68g
Pasta (60%) (durum WHEAT semolina), tomato puree powder† (13%), palm fat, onion powder (4%), sugar, beef (1.8%), salt, tomatoes† (1.4%), flavourings, yeast extract, potassium chloride, sea salt, carrots, herbs (parsley, oregano), spices (garlic powder, pepper), CELERIAC, red pepper, extra virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, dried EGG white. May contain milk. † sustainably grown tomatoes
- May Contain: Milk
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Peel back the lid and pour boiling water up to the fill line.
- 2. Stir until mixed and then leave for 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir again and enjoy!
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||392 kJ||1545 kJ||1051 kJ||13%|
|Energy (kcal)||94 kcal||371 kcal||252 kcal||13%|
|Fat (g)||1.9 g||7.5 g||5.1 g||7%|
|of which saturates (g)||1 g||3.9 g||2.7 g||14%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||15 g||61 g||40 g||15%|
|of which sugars (g)||3.3 g||13 g||8.8 g||10%|
|Fibre (g)||1.6 g||6.1 g||4.3 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||3.3 g||13 g||8.8 g||18%|
|Salt (g)||0.73 g||2.9 g||2 g||33%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 268 g. ( Pack contains 1 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019