- Boost your skin’s hydration on the go, with our first ever hydrating booster: made with skin-loving ingredients, minerals, a plant extract and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Lightweight and silky in texture, Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster delivers instant moisture to thirsty skin, reversing dehydration symptoms such as dry, tight feeling or tired-looking skin and leaving it looking and feeling healthy, moisturised and soft to the touch. During the day your body continually works to maintain hydration levels, to keep your skin in its best condition. Factors such as air pollution, harsh weather, temperature changes, air conditioning, stress, and lack of sleep can cause your natural hydration cycle to get out of balance and as a result, skin can become dry and dehydrated. Specially developed with skin-essential ingredients, minerals and a plant extract, Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster absorbs deep down into skin to retain moisture and enable long-lasting hydration that can’t just wash away. In the stratum corneum. Our booster gives you on-demand hydration: you decide the level of hydration that’s right for your skin, by choosing how to apply it and how much to use. Use pre-moisturiser as an all-over hydrating primer; mix with your facial moisturiser to boost your skin’s moisture absorption, or apply directly to specific dehydrated or dry areas on your face. Its lightweight, intensive hydrating formula instantly quenches thirsty skin, smoothing away tightness and dryness while providing long-lasting hydration. Skin feels more comfortable, supple and looks naturally dewy-fresh with every use. The Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster is part of the new Simple Water Boost skincare range dedicated to reversing the 5 signs of dehydration: dryness, roughness, feelings of tightness, dullness and dehydration lines; to leave skin revitalised, supple and dewy fresh. Why not try our other products as part of your hydration skincare routine? We recommend cleansing your face with the Simple Water Boost Micellar Facial Gel Wash or Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water, before applying the Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster, and finishing with your favourite Simple daily face moisturiser.
- This unique Simple moisturiser allows for instant hydration on demand with our first ever Hydrating Booster, working differently to any other hydrating moisturisers!
- Specifically designed to reverse dehydration signs such as dry, rough, tight or dull looking skin, making it ideal for dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin
- This hydrating moisturiser has a lightweight formulation instantly quenches thirsty skin, making it look and feel healthy, supple and soft to the touch
- This unique serum for dehydrated skin smooths away tightness and dryness
- This water based moisturiser contains skin essential minerals and a plant extract that work like an invisible plaster to lock in moisture and provide long-lasting skin hydration
- Simple Water Boost Hydrating Booster is a unique moisturising serum that contains no harsh chemicals, artificial colours or perfume that may upset your skin
- Pack size: 25ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Benzophenone-4, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, PVM/MA Copolymer, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Lactate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Trideceth-9
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019