- Energy454 kJ 108 kcal
- Fat1.3 g
- Saturates0.2 g
- Sugars1.5 g
- Salt0.4 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 986 kJ
- Wholemeal Bread topped with Oat Bran
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - SKA
- Pack size: 650g
- High in fibre
Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Protein, Yeast, Fermented Wheat Flour, Salt, Oat Bran, Malted Barley Flour, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Sustainable Palm), Vinegar, Molasses Sugar, Emulsifiers: E471, E472e, Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Contains: Barley, Oats, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place - ideally not refrigerated. Once opened, reseal using label. Under warm conditions life may be reduced.Suitable for home freezing: For best before see label.
Preparation and Usage
- To freeze, please over wrap the entire pack in a plastic bag and use within 1 month. To thaw, remove the outer plastic bag and place bread on a wire rack until completely defrosted. Did you know, you can also toast slices straight from the freezer?
Number of uses
This pack typically contains 14 slices (including crusts)
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- SAFETY FIRST: To avoid danger of suffocation please keep this wrapper away from babies and children
Name and address
- Vanwall Road,
- SL6 4UF.
- Customer Care
- Tel: 0800 197 1286 (I.E 1800 928 070). Your statutory rights are not affected.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact us on
- Vanwall Road,
- SL6 4UF.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice||% RI† Per Slice|
|Energy||986 kJ||454 kJ||5%||234 kcal|
|Fat||2.9 g||1.3 g||2%|
|of which: saturates||0.5 g||0.2 g||1%|
|Carbohydrate||37.8 g||17.4 g||7%|
|of which: sugars||3.3 g||1.5 g||2%|
|Fibre||6.1 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||11.0 g||5.1 g||10%|
|Salt||0.95 g||0.44 g||7%|
|† RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-|
|This pack typically contains 14 slices (including crusts)||-||-||-|
SAFETY FIRST: To avoid danger of suffocation please keep this wrapper away from babies and children
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019