Apothic Dark 75Cl
- Red Californian Wine
- There's a romance in darkness, it draws our curiosity and beckons a desire to taste the unknown.
- This Apothic Dark blends dark fruit flavours of blueberry and blackberry with opulent notes of coffee and dark chocolate for a rich, yet silky smooth, wine experience.
- Wine of California, U.S.A.
- Pack size: 750mL
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This Apothic Dark blends dark fruit flavors of blueberry and blackberry with opulent notes of coffee and dark chocolate for a rich, yet silky smooth, wine experience
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
Petite Sirah, Teroldego, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Petit Verdot, Merlot, Tanat
- The grapes for Apothic Dark were harvested during low night temperatures to ensure that the fruit arrived cool to the winery for processing. Grapes were cold-soaked prior to fermentation to maximize the extraction of bold flavour and deep colour. Fermentation occurred at warm temperatures in order to enhance colour and flavour in the wine. Post-fermentation, the wine was aged on oak chips / staves to compliment the natural dark fruit flavours with hints of dark chocolate and coffee notes.
- Apothic is a true original. Named for the mysterious place, Apotheca, where vintners stored their most coveted concoctions in 13th century Europe, Apothic blends fuse Old World intrigue with modern sophistication. The winemaker lets the character and flavour of each variety guide the shape of these wines. Apothic offers enchanting blends that are bold in style and taste.
- The grapes used in this blend were grown in an array of vineyards throughout the beautiful California Central Valley. An assortment of micro climates and soil types in the different vineyards leads to unique wine styles in the winery.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of U.S.A.
Name and address
- Vinted and & bottled by:
- Apothic Wines,
- Modesto, CA,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure p