- Rosé French Wine
- This delicious fruit rosé comes from vineyards close to the crystal waters of the Mediterranean Sea, giving the wine its lovely red fruit notes and delicate freshness.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This delicious fruity rosé comes from vineyards close to the crystal waters of the Mediterranean Sea, giving the wine its lovely red fruit notes and delicate freshness
Region of Origin
Cave Cooperative de Beaucaire
Type of Closure
- Harvest to direct press to yeast addition. Fermentation under temperature control (<10C) in stainless steel tanks.
- This beautiful elegant, dry rose has been sourced from specially selected vineyards in the sunny Pays d'Oc region.
- The region sees mild winters, followed by very warm summers with little rainfall. Sunshine is found in abundance in this region with the grapevines receiving more than 3,000 hours per year, twice the amount needed to ripen grapes fully.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool, dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to one year from purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect as an apéritif as well as a great partner to salads, fish dishes and grilled meats.
Name and address
- AF 11000,
- Kingsland Drinks,
- The Winery,
- Fairhills Road,
- M44 6BD.
- Brand Phoenix Ltd,
- Shakespeare House,
- 168 Lavender Hill,
- SW11 5TG,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019