- Chocolate and Mint flavour shake powder with sweeteners, meal replacement for weight control.
- SlimFast 3.2.1. Plan®
- It's simple, easy to stick to & scientifically proven to work*
- Pick 3 Snacks a day. SlimFast snacks or fruit & veg
- Choose 2 SlimFast meal replacements, shakes or bars
- Have 1 Balanced 600Kcal meal (800Kcal for men)
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day
- Get Active Exercise could help you reach your goal
- *Substituting two daily meals of an energy restricted diet with meal replacements contributes to weight loss. The Plan is a calorie controlled diet. Individual results will vary. Healthy weight loss is 1 2 lbs per week.
- SlimFast meals are not designed to be your only food add a balanced nutritious meal and healthy snacks every day. Can only help weight loss as part of a calorie controlled diet and an active lifestyle.
- Could do with some support?
- For tips, real life stories and recipe ideas visit us at:
- Download the SlimFast Challenge app now.
- Download on the App Store
- Get it on Google Play
- SlimFast Advanced Vitality
- Discover a holistic way to lose weight helping you to feel great on the inside and out. Our unique Vitality shake recipe is made with selected ingredients to support your metabolism and reduce tiredness and fatigue - essential when losing weight and keeping it off.
- With no added sugar, high in protein and fibre and with 23 vitamins and minerals in every serving, it's perfect whether you are on a diet or looking for a balanced meal alternative. Give it a go and see what you could achieve.
- Biotin helps energy yielding metabolism i
- i Biotin contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Chromium to maintain blood sugar levels ii
- ii Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Iron to help reduce tiredness iii
- iii Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- 20g protein↕
- 220 cals↕
- ↕1 serving=304ml (54g powder + 250ml of water)
- Meal replacement shake
- Just add water
- 23 vitamins + minerals
- Contains green tea extract
- Scientifically Proven Plan
- Effective weight loss
- No added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars
- High in fibre
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 486g
- Biotin contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- No added sugar
- High in fibre
Soya Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Polydextrose (Dietary Fibre), Soya Bean Oil, Fat reduced Cocoa Powder (8%) (contains Soya Lecithin), Vitamins and Minerals 1, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, Powdered Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavourings (contains Yeast Extract), Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Green Tea Extract (0.2%), Sweetener (Sucralose), 1 Vitamins and Minerals: Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Pyrophosphate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin A, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Thiamine, Vitamin K1
- Free From: Gluten
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- To prepare your shake:
- A: Take 250ml of cold water
- B: Add 4 level scoops of powder to the water (scoop in bag)
- C: Cover and shake well for approximately 20 seconds
- For best results use a blender and ice
Number of uses
9 Pack contains 9 servings
Name and address
- KSF Acquisition UK Ltd.,
- 3 Queen's Square,
- Ascot Business Park,
- Lyndhurst Road,
- SL5 9FE.
- Why not get in touch?
- Fancy a chat? Call our Careline Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm on 0800 5874471 (UK), 1850419172 (ROI)
- Customer Care Team SlimFast,
- PO Box 145,
- B24 8WR.
If you are adolescent, pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition or want to lose more than 20% of your weight - then talk about your weight loss plans with your doctor or dietitian.
486 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (As Prepared) Per 100ml||%NRV per 100ml†||(As Prepared) ‡Per serving||%NRV per serving†|
|of which saturates||0.4||-||1.1||-|
|of which sugars||0.2||-||0.7||-|
|Vitamin A (µg)||85||11||259||32|
|Vitamin D (µg)||0.57||11||1.7||35|
|Vitamin E (mg)||1.3||11||3.9||33|
|Vitamin K (µg)||8||11||24.2||32|
|Vitamin C (mg)||8.6||11||26.1||33|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.17||12||0.52||37|
|Folic Acid (µg)||22.9||11||69.6||35|
|Vitamin B12 (µg)||0.27||11||0.82||33|
|Pantothenic Acid (mg)||0.67||11||2||34|
|This meal contains 1/3 of your daily nutrients as part of the plan||-||-||-||-|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 9 servings||-||-||-||-|
|‡1 serving=304ml (54g powder + 250ml of water)||-||-||-||-|
|†NRV=Nutrient Reference Value||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016