- Energy421kJ 101kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 336.69kJ (81.14kcal)
- Australian (Limestone Coast) Shiraz 2017
- Dark fruit aromas, complemented by blackcurrant and cherry flavours with notes of spice and a lightly peppered finish. Goes with Barbecued red meats.
- Dark fruit aromas, complemented by blackcurrant and cherry flavours with notes of spice and a lightly peppered finish.Goes with Barbecued red meats
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains sulphites.,
- Dark fruit aromas, complemented by blackcurrant and cherry flavours with notes of spice and a lightly peppered finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and fermented in stainless steel tanks before a proportion of the wine is aged with French and American oak to give real depth of flavour to this superb wine. Great care and gentle handling of the grapes throughout the wine-making process ensure that the vibrant and pure fruity character is captured in this wine.
- Millions of years ago this land was covered by sea. As the sea resided, a bed of limestone was formed leaving in its place a landscape rich with shells, fish and even whale fossils. The nutrient rich, stony soils, layered over fossilised limestone, provides excellent drainage, balanced with perfect water retention. The vineyards have undoubtedly benefited from this fertile land.
- The climate of the Limestone Coast region benefits from cooling maritime influences, allowing exceptional wine growing with mineral-rich soils and cooling coastal winds.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to three years from purchase. Store in a cool dark place
Wine of Australia, Bottled in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||336.69kJ (81.14kcal)||420.86kJ (101.42kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019