- Energy326kJ 78kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2246kJ
- Smooth Bubbly Milk Chocolate.
- AERO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/aerobubblychocolate or http://www.aerochocolate.co.uk/ for more information
- Aero® is the bubbly chocolate bar made purely from milk chocolate - and it's perfect for sharing. What makes Aero® so deliciously special? With every bite, the chocolate bubbles inside the smooth chocolate shell will melt effortlessly in your mouth!
- This sharing bar is made of nothing but our famous bubbly chocolate. Enjoy every bubbly piece together when you spend time with the family, or indulge with friends when you're catching up. Break a piece off and feel it melt on your tongue as every single bubble is released, and revel in the pleasure of smooth milk chocolate.
- This much-loved chocolate is famous worldwide for its unique, bubbly texture, and has been for decades. Aero® was first launched in 1935 in peppermint flavour, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. Since then, we've been creating even more ways to enjoy Aero®, such as Aero® Bubbles, the perfect way to spread the bubbly joy. With new flavours such as orange joining the range, there's an Aero® for everyone.
- When it's time for a treat, pick up an Aero® and feel the bubbles melt™.
- Have you tried Aero® Peppermint Bubbles? They're deliciously minty little balls of smooth milk chocolate, with a bubbly, peppermint-flavoured centre. These little delights are perfect to share with friends and family.
Good Food, Good Life®
- Share moments of bubbly pleasure with friends and family
- A large bar of our bubbly milk chocolate in a smooth chocolate shell
- Our iconic, effortless, melt-in-the-mouth aerated chocolate
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (Mango Kernel/ Palm/ Sal/ Shea), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End see under fin seal
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 4 Pieces = 1 serving
Number of uses
7 Contains 7 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.9g||2.6g||20g||13%|
|of which: sugars||56.8g||8.2g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 7 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016