- Energy359kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2147kJ
- Milk chocolate with crisped cereals.
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- CRUNCH® Milk Chocolate 100g sharing block is a delicious combination of crispy cereal pieces and smooth milk chocolate.
- In 1938 at the their Fulton factory in New York, USA, NESTLÉ® chocolatiers experimented with their already popular Nestlé Milk Chocolate bar by adding crisped rice and invented what we now know as the Nestlé CRUNCH® bar.
- In 1965 CRUNCH® was originally launched into the UK market by NESTLÉ® under the brand name DAIRY CRUNCH MILK, it was subsequently relaunched in 1992 as Nestlé® CRUNCH®.
- Today, NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® is sold in over 40 countries worldwide and is known due to its distrinctive vibrant blue wrapper and striking red font.
- Each CRUNCH® bar is a simple crunchy combination of delicious smooth milk chocolate and crispy cereal pieces.
- In the UK market consumers can also enjoy CRUNCH® in a white chocolate 31g bar, a milk chocolate 33g bar, a milk chocolate and hazelnut 100g sharing block and a milk chocolate 120g sharing block.
- CRUNCH® does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Have you tried White Chocolate CRUNCH® bar? Crispy cereal pieces encased in delicious smooth white chocolate.
- Milk chocolate with crispy cereal pieces
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 100g
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Crisped Cereals (15%) (Rice Flour, Sugar, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt), Cocoa Mass, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavouring, Contains Cocoa Solids 29% minimum and Milk Solids 18% minimum
- May contain Tree Nuts and Wheat Gluten
- May Contain: Tree Nuts, Wheat
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
6 Contains 6 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||15.5g||2.6g||20g||13%|
|of which: sugars||50.4g||8.4g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 6 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016