Tesco Lamb And Chicken Koftas 152G
- Energy404kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1063.25kJ (254.50kcal)
- Lamb and chicken koftas with sultanas, chilli and spices.
- Warm & Sweet Seasoned with herbs, spices and sultanas for sweetness
Lamb (44%), Onion Purée, Chicken Thigh (22%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Egg, Sultanas (4.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Mint, Yogurt (Milk), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Red Chilli Purée, Salt, Cumin Powder, Yeast, Fennel, Coriander Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Cinnamon Powder, Pimento Powder, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 6-8 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Eat hot or cold.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 koftas (38g)|
|Energy||1063.25kJ (254.50kcal)||404.04kJ (96.71kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016