waste of money
candles burn out very quickly and leave a lot of wax in the bottom, there is no scent from these candles i would have been as well to buy plain tealights. Dont waste your money.
Really, disappointing!!!!! Don't wast your money!!
It is rubbish. Don't wast your money on these tealights. I bought 2 packs of them, but not even a single of them last burns for a minute. Really, disappointing!!!!!
Very disappointed ! The smell of these candles see
Very disappointed ! The smell of these candles seemed really nice when I took them from the packaging but as soon as I lit them I could not smell anything at all. I had three alight in one room and nobody could smell anything :(