Polo Sugar Free Pot 65G
- Pressed Sugar Free Mints (with Sweetener).
- Remember to enjoy POLO® Original as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Can't get enough minty refreshment? Visit us at www.nestle.co.uk.
- POLO® Sugar Free Mints are cool, refreshing hard mints with a hole in the centre. This handy tub of POLO® sweets is ideal for putting in your car for long journeys, popping in your handbag, or keeping in your desk drawer for instant refreshment whenever you need it. Whenever you fancy a burst of minty flavour, nothing beats the cool taste of POLO®.
- Whether you suck your POLO® or crunch it up in one go, they're a great way to refresh your day. With real peppermint oil in every crunch, there's no mistaking the taste of a POLO®.
- When you're on the go, make sure you take some of these delicious breath freshening mint sweets with you. Whatever the world throws at you, you'll be ready to face it with a tub of POLO®.
- POLO® was born in 1948, and we've been bringing minty, crunchy refreshment to the UK ever since. POLO® mints are produced in York, where we've been producing these holey little mints since they were invented.
- Have you tried other flavours in the range? The POLO® family includes Original, Spearmint, Sugar Free, Sugar Free Extra Strong and Fruits. All POLO® mints are flavoured with natural mint oils to refresh your breath on the go!
- The mint with the hole®
- In Sugar Free Mint flavour
- In a resealable tub, ideal for in the car or out and about
- Refresh your breath wherever you are with a POLO®
- Sugar Free sweets made with real peppermint oil
- Pack size: 65g
Sorbitol, Magnesium Stearate, Mint Oils
Store in a cool & dry place, For Best Before End See Base
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 3 mints = 1 serving
Number of uses
14 Contains approx. 14 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
WARNING: For some people especially children excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
65 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.0g||0.0g||20g||0%|
|of which: sugars||0.3g||Trace||79g||<1%|
|of which: polyols||97.2g||4.3g||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approx. 14 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019