Tesco Berry Strudel 600G
- Energy921kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 980.00kJ (233.90kcal)
- A filling of apples, redcurrants, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries wrapped in a puff pastry and topped with sugar.
- Our frozen Berry Strudel is the perfect pudding to share with family and is delicious with a scoop of our Cornish Vanilla Icecream. Light flaky puff pastry encases a delicious mix of berries and juicy apple chunks all topped with a sprinkling of sugar. The easy snap indent means you can choose how much to bake with the whole strudel serving six and out of the oven in 40 minutes.
Apple (27%), Wheat Flour, Berries (13%) (Redcurrant, Blackberry, Raspberry, Blueberry), Vegetable Margarine, Water, Sugar, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate), Cinnamon, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Dried Glucose Syrup.
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Salt
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, milk and egg.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 35-40 minutes
Instructions: For best results always cook from frozen. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 mins.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain fruit pips.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth (94g**) of a strudel contains|
|Energy||980.00kJ (233.90kcal)||921.20kJ (219.87kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016