- Energy923kJ 220kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 982kJ / 234kcal
- A filling of apples, redcurrants, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries wrapped in puff pastry and topped with sugar.
- Our frozen Berry Strudel is the perfect pudding to share with family and is delicious with a scoop of our Cornish Vanilla Icecream. Light flaky puff pastry encases a delicious mix of berries and juicy apple chunks all topped with a sprinkling of sugar. The easy snap indent means you can choose how much to bake with the whole strudel serving six and out of the oven in 40 minutes.
- Cinnamon spiced apple and berries wrapped in flaky puff pastry
- Pack size: 600g
Apple (28%), Wheat Flour, Berries (14%), Vegetable Margarine, Water, Sugar, Maize Starch, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Thickeners (Sodium Alginate, Calcium Alginate), Cinnamon, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Dried Glucose Syrup, Yeast.
Berries contain: Redcurrant, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry.
Vegetable Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Salt.
- May contain milk, egg and Nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, milk and egg.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: F200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35-40 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Produced in Germany
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain fruit pips.
Card. Widely Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||982kJ / 234kcal||923kJ / 220kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product may occasionally contain fruit pips.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019