- Organic Chilli Con Carne Baby Pouch
- Hello, I'm an organic beef, beans, veg + rice meal. I'm yummy and perfectly balanced for growing babies.
- Who am I for? My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavours are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew.
- - I'm Organic
- - Textured not lumpy
- - Marvelous meal for little ones 7+ months
- - No added sugar or salt
- - I contain naturally occuring sugars
- - Nothing artificial
- I'm organic marvellous meals
- With rice + a pinch of paprika
- No big lumps and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- Pack size: 130G
- No added sugar or salt
Organic Vegetable Stock (Water and Organic Vegetables; Carrots, Onions and Red Peppers) 43%, Organic Carrots 13%, Organic Beef 10%, Organic Kidney Beans 9%, Organic Tomatoes 8%, Organic Onions 7%, Organic Red Peppers 5%, Organic Rice 4%, Organic Olive Oil <1%, Organic Cornflour <1%, Organic Spices (Paprika and Cumin) <1%, Organic Peppercorns <0.1%, Other Stuff 0%
Keep me in a cupboard.Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
I'm produced in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
- Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0) 330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|-of which saturates||0.8g||1.1g|
|-of which sugars||1.7g||2.2g|
Warning: My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020