- Looking for Pampers Active Fit Nappy Pants? Pampers Premium Protection Nappy Pants are the same great nappy pants in updated packaging! Say goodbye to fussy nappy changes with Pampers Premium Protection Nappy Pants. Featuring a soft and stretchy belt, and all-round 360˚ Fit they go on with just one pull, even when your baby is wriggling around. They’re crafted with feather-like soft materials to provide Pampers’ gentlest touch on skin. Plus breathable materials keep your baby comfortable for up to 12 hours of Pampers trusted dryness. So now nothing will get in the way of your baby’s playtime. Use with Pampers wipes. Packaging may vary.
- 3 easy steps to use – pull on, tear off the sides, roll to dispose
- Pants crafted with a soft & stretchy belt and leg cuffs that adapt to baby’s movements for a gentle fit
- Feather-like soft materials for Pampers’ gentlest touch on skin
- Designed to allow air to flow freely inside the nappy pant for breathable dryness
- Absorbent Micro Pearls absorb and lock away wetness for up to 12 hours of dryness
- Want to know more about the components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
- Quantity: 32
- Nappy Size: 9kg-15kg
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Preparation and Usage
- Want to know more about components Pampers uses? Visit pampers.co.uk, pampers.ie
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) 0800 328 328 1 (IE) 1800 535 124
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016