Gaviscon Original Peppermint 24 Tablets
- Peppermint Flavour Tablets
- Sodium Alginate
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Gaviscon Peppermint Flavour Tablets bring relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion, which for example, can occur after meals or during pregnancy. This product belongs to a group of medicines called "reflux suppressants", which form a protective layer on top of the stomach contents to prevent stomach acid escaping from the stomach where it works into the food pipe causing pain and discomfort.
- What are these tablets?
- The tablets do not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Fast soothing relief
- Long lasting
- Heartburn & indigestion
Each chewable tablet contains 250mg Sodium Alginate, 133.5mg Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and 80mg Calcium Carbonate as the Active ArrayOfIngredient
Do not store above 30°C.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral administration. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and Product Licence Holder in UK:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
- Reckitt & Colman (Overseas) Ltd.,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice. If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor. Contains sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these salts please consult your doctor before taking this product. If you have phenylketonuria, note that this product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine. See enclosed leaflet for further information. KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
24 x Tablets
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019