Bouchard Grand Conseiller Pinot Noir 75Cl
- Pinot Noir - Red French Wine
- This wine pays a tribute to P. Bouchard (1814-1898), General Councillor, who played a major role in the enhancement of the noble grapes of his region.
- Since 1750, the House of Bouchard Aîné & Fils has upheld the fine wine tradition focusing on the noble Pinot Noir grape and vinifying some of its best examples. This Grand Conseiller cuvée, produced in limited quantities, is the result of centuries of savoir-faire. It is a complex, easy-drinking, ample wine with toasted hints. A finish with fine and silky tannins for a well-balanced structure.
- Wine of France
- A rich, fruity and silky Pinot Noir
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Colour: Cherry red colour with ruby reflections. Nose: Aromas of Griotte cherry and stewed berry fruit. Oaky, toasted hints, with a touch of liquorice and smoke. Taste: Rich, fruity, ample and silky. The mouth develops toasted and grilled hints. A finish with fine, spicy and silky tannins for a well-balanced structure.
Bouchard Aîné & Fils
Type of Closure
- Mechanically picked. Traditional method with 100% destemming and fermentation lasting 18 to 25 days. Mainly in vat with a proportion in oak to bring a roundness and aromatic complexity to the wine. A fine marriage of fruit aromas and gentle oak.
- Vins de France are produced from different vineyard regions of France. We have selected the best « terroirs », including Burgundy to create this wine. It is a complex, easy-drinking wine, pleasing to all tastes.
Store in a cool, dark place. Once open, drink within two days.
Product of France
Preparation and Usage
- Best served at a temperature between 16 and 18°C.
Name and address
- Bouchard Aîné & Fils,
- Bouchard Aîné & Fils,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019