Magnum Classic Ice Cream Tub 440Ml
- Vanilla ice cream with milk chocolate (28%)
- Discover the ultimate Magnum cracking chocolate and velvety ice cream experience. Squeeze the pack and crack the thick Magnum chocolate shell that envelops the delicious velvety vanilla ice cream. There you will find cracking Magnum signature chocolate shards throughout the tub, so you can have a rich and intense chocolate experience in every spoonful. All Magnum chocolate is sustainably certified by Rainforest Alliance. Discover the full Magnum ice cream tub range with Magnum Almond and Magnum White flavours. Our philosophy: Since 1989, Pleasure Seekers around the world have been discovering Magnum. Thick Chocolate. Velvety ice cream. The perfect balance. Magnum never stopped working, adding new flavours. New textures. We love film, we love fashion. We believe a day without pleasure is a day lost. So make time to indulge in a little glamour. Our chocolate: We’re working closely with the Rainforest Alliance to make sure all our cocoa beans are responsibly sourced. Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It’s about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the journey. Magnum also has a wide range of ice creams: Magnum Classic, Magnum White Chocolate, Magnum Double Chocolate, Magnum Double Caramel, Magnum Mini Classic, Almond & White and many others. Which one will satisfy your indulgence? Our cocoa beans have a long way to go before they become Magnum chocolate. It's about quality and sustainability throughout every step of the way.
- Magnum tub classic chocolate ice cream
- Experience Magnum in a tub, classic chocolate and velvety vanilla ice cream
- 1 ice cream tub x 440ml
- Gluten Free
- Frozen ice cream to be stored at -18˚C
- Magnum chocolate uses Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa
- Pack size: 440millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, CREAM (17%), glucose-fructose syrup, cocoa butter¹, cocoa mass¹, whole MILK powder, skimmed MILK powder or concentrate, BUTTER oil, glucose syrup, emulsifiers (E471, SOY lecithin, E476), stabilisers (E410, E412, E407), vanilla bean pieces, flavourings, colour (E160a). ¹Rainforest Alliance Certified™
Storage temperature -18°C. Best before end: See pack.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK
- Freepost ADM3940
- London SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||1361 kJ||912 kJ||912 kJ||11%|
|Energy (kcal)||325 kcal||217 kcal||217 kcal||11%|
|Fat (g)||20 g||14 g||14 g||20%|
|of which saturates (g)||13 g||8.5 g||8.5 g||43%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||31 g||21 g||21 g||8%|
|of which sugars (g)||28 g||19 g||19 g||21%|
|Protein (g)||3.5 g||2.4 g||2.4 g||5%|
|Salt (g)||0.12 g||0.08 g||0.08 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 100 ml. ( Pack contains 4.5 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016