- Looking for a scent to make you stand out from the crowd? If your idea of the best smelling deodorant is something a little bit different, you’ll love Dove Go Fresh Anti-perspirant Deodorant. With a unique pear and aloe vera fragrance, its crisp, elegant scent gives a burst of unexpected freshness.
- With up to 48 hours protection against sweat and odour, Dove Go Fresh deodorant helps keep you feeling dry and comfortable – but it goes beyond that. Enriched with our unique ¼ moisturising cream, this Dove Roll On also nourishes and cares for your underarm skin.The alcohol-free formula helps your underarms recover from irritation caused by shaving, leaving them soft, smooth and beautiful. All the care you expect from Dove, and with a scent that’s bright and refreshing too!
- For best protection from sweat marks and skin irritation, simply apply the rollerball gently to each underarm, preferably when your underarm skin is cool and dry. It glides on easily, so you simply need to use circular motions to get the best coverage, and enjoy underarm skin that feels beautiful and smells great.
- Dove – effective protection, beautiful results.
- Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Anti-perspirant Deodorant provides up to 48 hours protection against sweat and odour
- Enriched with our unique ¼ moisturising cream
- Helps delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation caused by shaving
- An anti-perspirant deodorant that leaves your underarms feeling softer, smoother and even more beautiful
- Alcohol-free formula that’s gentle on your underarms
- A bright and refreshing pear and aloe vera fragrance
- Pack size: 50millilitre
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Parfum, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium lactate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Antiperspirant, roll-on. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019