Tesco 4 Stonebaked Ciabatta Rolls 360G
- Energy1059kJ 251kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1246.10kJ (295.20kcal)
- 4 Part baked ciabatta rolls with extra virgin olive oil (3.5%).
- Our ciabatta rolls are made to a traditional recipe, enriched with extra virgin olive oil and slowly fermented for a light and airy centre. They are then stonebaked before being frozen, so you can enjoy them warm from the oven with that freshly baked aroma in your home.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (3.5%), Salt, Malted Wheat, Yeast, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Enzymes
- May contain sesame seeds, milk, soya, Nuts and Peanuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, nuts, milk, sesame and soya.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 8-10 mins
Instructions: OVEN 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 8-10 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each roll (85g**)|
|Energy||1246.10kJ (295.20kcal)||1059.18kJ (250.92kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016