L'oreal Paris Age Perfect Lotion Face, Neck And Decollete 50 Ml
- Age Perfect Re-Hydrating Lotion Face, Neck & Decollete SPF15
- Over time, skin can lose up to 30% of skin firming fibres. The skin dehydrates, the face can sag and dark spots can appear. These signs of ageing are most prominent on more delicate areas, such as the face, neck and décolleté, or chest.
- Discover the 1st Age Perfect Re-hydrating Lotion SPF15 Face, Neck & Décolleté, specifically formulated for mature skin.
- The light texture is enriched with UVA/UVB filters to care and restore femininity and elegance to the most delicate areas of the skin.
- The L'Oréal laboratories have developed a non-greasy, re- hydrating formula enriched with Soya-Ceramide complex, which targets the sagging of the skin, and Melanin-BlockTM, to help reduce the appearance of age spots.
- Visible Results
- - Immediately, the skin feels nourished and more comfortable, without feeling tight. The face, neck and chest are protected throughout the day.
- - Day after day, the dark spots fade. Wrinkles appear reduced and the skin texture is smoothed.
- - After 1 month, the areas of the face, neck and chest are less marked. The skin has regained its firmness.
- From Science to Beauty
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
- Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
- Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Goes well with
- To complete your regime
- Cleanse your skin with Age Perfect Milk and Toner
- Apply Age Perfect Re-hydrating Night Cream every evening
- For the eye area, use Age Perfect Re-hydrating Eye Cream
- Enriched with soya-peptides and melanin block
- Strengthens the skin and fights against sagging
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and helps protect against new ones, evens the complexion
- Smooths wrinkles, softens and re-cushions
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Niacinamide, Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Octyldodecanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Carbomer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Ceteareth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Myristic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-7, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, T-Butyl Alcohol, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, Polyacrylamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 14700 / Red 4, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance
Preparation and Usage
- Use daily on the face, neck and chest.
- - Take a small amount and massage into the face, neck and chest area in circular motions.
- - Avoid the eye area.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016