- Energy634kJ 151kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 719.95kJ (171.38kcal)
- Sweet potato wedges coated in a seasoned batter.
- Sweet potato, simply sliced, with a pinch of salt and pepper
Sweet Potato (91%), Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Black Pepper, Salt, Dextrose
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. 230°C/ Fan 210°C/ Gas 8 20-25 mins Place wedges on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (88g**)|
|Energy||719.95kJ (171.38kcal)||633.56kJ (150.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016