- Assorted Milk Chocolates and Toffees.
- Remember to enjoy chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Quality Street® Toffees and Fudge are suitable for vegetarians.
- The chocolate used in Quality Street® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- Enjoy your favourite Quality Street® sweets every time with this satisfyingly chewy toffee and fudge Quality Street® selection. Each box contains the plain and chocolate covered toffees and fudge that you adore, each one in its own iconic wrapper. Enjoy the delightfully chewy Toffee Finger, the classic Toffee Penny, the delightful Toffee Deluxe, and the tasty Fudge in every single box.
- The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street® Toffees and Fudge. When you bring home a carton of our famous individually wrapped plain and chocolate covered toffee and fudges, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whatever the occasion, nothing helps you create magic moments like sharing Quality Street®.
- Our famous selection of toffees and fudge are part of the Quality Street® family. Our iconic sweets were born in 1936 when John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy - and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- Open the carton, dig through the sparkling sweets, and create family moments worth treasuring.
- If you love Quality Street® Toffees and Fudge, why not try our Fruit Cremé selection? It includes both classic Fruit Cremés from the classic selection, with the exclusive addition of the citrusy tasting Lemon Zing, too.
- 256g inc. wraps
- Occasionally it is necessary to replace a sweet with another of equally high quality.
- Contains all you favourite toffee and fudge Quality Street® sweets
- Includes Toffee Finger, Fudge, Toffee Penny, and Toffee Deluxe
- Perfect for sharing with friends and family
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- A 265g carton of your favourite toffees and fudge
- Pack size: 256g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Coconut, Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Butter (from Milk), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavourings, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and Tree Nuts
- May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Shake and Share
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
14 Know your servings 2 sweets = 1 serving. Pack contains approximately 14 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
256 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||10.5g||2.0g||20g||10%|
|of which: sugars||53.1g||9.9g||90g||11%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**2 sweets (18.71g)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains approximately 14 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016