Tesco Indian Chicken Vindaloo And Rice 450G
- Energy2155kJ 513kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 508kJ / 121kcal
- Marinated chicken breast in a spiced onion, tomato, green chilli and kashmiri chilli sauce with spiced basmati rice.
- A taste of India. Fiery tomato curry made with a traditional spice blend. Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs, we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pilau Rice [Water, Basmati Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cumin Seeds, Colour (Curcumin), Cardamom Pods, Cardamom Powder, Bay Leaf Powder], Chicken Breast (22%), Tomato Purée, Cooked Potato, Onion, Tomato, Green Chilli, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Yogurt (Milk), Cornflour, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Distilled Malt Vinegar, Light Brown Sugar, Salt, Chilli Powder, Paprika, Soya Oil, Palm Oil, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract), Clove Powder, Nutmeg Powder, Ginger Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Mace, Star Anise, Fenugreek, Basil Powder, Sunflower Oil.
- May contain peanuts and nuts.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Snap the compartments in half, place the Chicken Vindaloo on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir, re-cover, then add the rice compartment onto the baking tray and heat both for a further 15 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
800W / 900W 5 mins 30 secs / 5 mins.
Snap the compartments in half, place the Chicken Vindaloo in the microwave and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W)/(900W).
Then place the rice compartment in the microwave and heat both on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W)/ 2 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir well before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the ginger purée.Caution: This product may contain whole spices which should be removed prior to consumption.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (424g**)|
|Energy||508kJ / 121kcal||2155kJ / 513kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019