- Energy270kJ 64kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 401kJ / 95kcal
- Raw Canadian lobster (Homarus americanus) tails in a protective ice glaze.
- Raw Whole Tails Caught at sea from the Canadian coast, in shell to retain succulence
INGREDIENTS: Lobster (Crustacean) (98%), Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Temperature: 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 28 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-28 minutes.
Instructions: Cut the lobster tails down the back with a sharp pair of scissors. Crack open and remove the meat from the shell. Preheat a little oil in a pan and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Optional: add a knob of butter to the pan.
Instructions: Place lobster tails into a pan of boiling water.
Heat gently for 8-9 minutes.
Place on a chopping board and carefully cut in half down the centre of the tail.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the North West Atlantic
Number of uses
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Warning.CARE AND SAFETY: Any knife or scissors is dangerous if misused.Please handle with care and store away from children.Caution: This product contains raw fish.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
220g (Excluding ice glaze)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One lobster tail (68g**) contains|
|Energy||401kJ / 95kcal||270kJ / 64kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019